Personal Training in Barcelona
If you are just starting out with an exercise program or you aren’t seeing results with your current routine. Personal training in Barcelona with GetFit might be the solution. You can weigh the possible benefits and expenses to decide if it’s a good choice for you.
Whether you want an individualized program to support weight loss goals, get in shape, or simply feel that you’d benefit from the additional accountability, a personal trainer can be a great resource.
Wherever you are on your exercise journey, a personal trainer can offer support, tips, and training as you work to reach your fitness and weight loss goals. Here are 10 reasons why you might want to think about hiring a GetFit personal trainer.
Our Favorite Locations:
- Playa de Bogatell
- Parc Joan Miro
- Parc del Clot
- Calisthenic Park Poblenou
We also offer sessions in the gym. So it’s okay if exercising outdoors isn’t to your liking.
Let us know what your goals are and get in touch to try out a free consultation.
1. You’re Not Seeing Results
If you’ve been exercising consistently for several weeks or months and aren’t losing weight or reaching your goals. There are a few ways we might be able to help:
- Evaluate your current program: By looking at what you’re already doing, we can look for ways to change or tweak your workouts to make them more efficient and effective.
- Examine your goals: we can help you figure out if your goals are realistic.
- Help you stay motivated: Knowing you have an appointment with a pro can help you maintain motivation to exercise during the week.
- Push you a little harder: People often don’t see results because they’re not working as hard as they could. It’s easy to slack off when you’re by yourself, but having someone to challenge you (and cheer you on) can make a difference.
- Hold you accountable: We can help you set weekly goals, then check in on a regular basis to see how you’re doing.
- Teach you: Whether you want to learn how to lift weights properly or learn a new exercise to add to your routine, a trainer is a wealth of knowledge. You might think you need to focus on cardio to lose weight, but you need strength training and core training, too.
You may find that you are getting results—just not in the way you expected. We can see your situation more clearly from the outside and can offer you a new perspective.
You might decide that you only need a few sessions with a trainer to hone your skills or get inspired. Once you get some new ideas for exercises and workouts, you might be ready to get back to a routine on your own.
2. You Don’t Know Where to Start
If you’re new to exercise, you may not realize how complex it is. We’re not born with the knowledge of how to do it. If you’re faced with the task of setting up a complete exercise schedule, you might become so overwhelmed that you don’t do anything.
We know everything that goes into a complete program including cardio, weight training, and flexibility training. From there, you have to think about the elements—from what activities to include to how you can fit it all into a busy schedule.
We can help you with the basics. The workouts you do are based on the F.I.T.T. principle: You choose the frequency, intensity, time, and type of workout and manipulate these elements over time. We can help you navigate the process, which includes:
- Figuring out how hard to work during exercise and how to monitor your exercise intensity.
- Show you how to choose exercises, weights, reps, and sets
- Use different tools (such as a heart rate monitor or activity tracker) to enhance your workouts.
Here are some other areas where a trainer can help you get started:
- Figure out the right activities: You might not even know what exercise would work for your body, schedule, or available equipment. We can suggest activities that fit all of those areas.
- Maximize your time: We can help you get the most out of your workout while also making sure you don’t overdo it.
- Put together a reasonable program: We can guide you as you start working out and help you figure how much exercise you can handle in the beginning.
3. You Need to Be Challenged
If you feel like you’re stuck or you’re ready to take your training to the next level, we can help you find ways to challenge yourself by:
- Helping you find and train for competitive events: We can help you find and train for events like a “Tough Mudder” (where you run through an obstacle course) or a local race.
- Pushing your limits: If you want to blast past a plateau, go heavy with your weights. A trainer can help you choose the right weights as well as spot you as you do more challenging exercises.
- Being a workout partner: Our trainer can also engage in the workout with you, adding a competitive element to your workouts or help you with partner exercises.
You’ll find it’s very hard to slack off with a trainer standing over you, telling you to do just one more rep. You may even find you have hidden strengths to tap, which can motivate you even more.
4. You Want to Learn How to Exercise on Your Own
Even if your goal is to create your own workouts and exercise by yourself, personal training in Barcelona with GetFit offers the benefit of helping you learn the right way to perform a new exercise. This is especially true if you’re new to strength training and need to practice. Our trainers can:
- Bring in targeted exercises: This knowledge is gold, especially for the home exerciser. Knowing a variety of exercises that target different muscles allows you to create your own workouts.
- Demonstrate good form: To get the most out of your workouts and avoid injury, you need to do each exercise in a certain way. A trainer can offer cues to help you get your body into the right position to ensure you are doing each move correctly (and safely).
- Show you how to lift weights: We can help you decide how often to lift weights and how to choose your weights, sets, and reps. We can create a variety of workouts for you to continue doing when you’re ready to go out on your own.
- Teach you about muscles: Learning about your muscles, as well as how they work, is essential if you plan to work out on your own at home or at the gym.
- Provide workout support: Even after you stop training, a trainer can still be an available resource. You can ask questions from time to time regarding your workout routine.
5. You Need Accountability and Motivation
Motivation comes from all kinds of places, both internally and externally. You may already have some intrinsic motivation to exercise, such as wanting to be healthier or to get off your high blood pressure medication or appear more attractive.
You also need extrinsic motivators to keep exercising. A personal trainer can be that motivator. By hiring a trainer, you’re creating motivation in several different areas:
- Accountability: Your trainer will probably ask about your week, wanting to know if you did your workouts and how your eating plan is going. Knowing that you’ll have to report in can make you less likely to skip your workouts.
- Commitment: There’s nothing like a regular standing appointment to get you in gear for a workout—you don’t want to let down a trainer or yourself.
- Finances: You’re investing money into reaching your goal. Just showing up for your sessions to make sure you don’t lose the money might be all you need to keep going.
- Time: Money isn’t the only thing you’re investing—you’re also putting in the time, which is a precious resource.
What a Session Is Like
A session usually lasts about one hour. Your first meeting is devoted to assessing your fitness level, taking body measurements, talking about the exercise you already do, getting a health history, and setting some goals.
Be prepared to step on a scale, have your body fat measured, and answer specific questions about your fitness goals.
After your initial meeting, you’ll spend each session doing cardio, weight training, flexibility exercises, or other activities depending on your goals. Our trainer will show you how to do each exercise, help you figure out how much weight to use, and give you pointers for getting the most out of your workout.
Combine it with FitFood
Combining costume tailor exercises with FitFood is the best way to get results. Your workouts are on point, because you have personal training in Barcelona with GetFit.
To seal the deal, you just have to eat right, to reach your goals. With FitFood you will receive meals that are tailored to your needs.
Having an excellent workout and the proper food in your system, will make sure you are well on your way to reach your goals. The food is delivered daily so it is fresh, healthy and most importantly tasty. Have a look what FitFoot has to offer you.